progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#2367 by AussieThai
Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am
I have a licence for progeCAD2016, but my computer recently crashed and I have had to buy a new one.
I am trying to load the software onto my new laptop, but when I download it from the link in the original email and try to load it, I repeatedly get the message "You are attempting to use a 32-bit installer on a 64-bit operating system." When I try to use the 64 bit link provided in that message, I get a download for progeCAD2017, for which I don't have a licence. Please assist with the correct link for progeCAD2016 64-bit so that I can load it onto my new computer and subsequently reactivate my licence.

Thanks
#2368 by caddit
Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:17 am
Hi AussieThai,

We understand that you are attempting to move your existing progeCAD 2016 license to a new computer.

The links on our website obviously update every time there is a new release of progeCAD software. We maintain older versons of progeCAD downloads on our website here:

Link to Older progeCAD Versions

(hint - select your correct download version from the drop down list - do not scroll up the page)

As always, we suggest you keep a backup copy of your software installer to prevent future inconvenience.

Recent Topics

User avatar Reloading ProgeCad2016

by caddit

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Default Avatar Start ProgeCad by C# dll Error

by ftauto

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm

User avatar Mathcad Prime 4.0 Released

by caddit

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:40 pm

User avatar Lisp routine help

by caddit

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Default Avatar Classic/Ribbon menu help

by SClapham

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:04 am

Twitter

About Us

Welcome to Ausstralia/New Zealand's CADDIT CAD software forum. CAD CAM Forum for support and discussion regarding AutoCAD, progeCAD IntelliCAD, Geomagic Freeform, Mathcad, CNC software.

This forum offers free support for progeCAD by qualified technical staff. Thank you for visiting.

CADDIT.net

The CADDIT.net team