progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#2275 by WarrenL
Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm
Dear all, I am new to the Forum and new to ProgeCAD, with many years of AutoCAD use behind me. I am looking for the equivalent ProgeCAD command to AutoCAD's "alignspace". This is something I used a lot in AutoCAD and I'm afraid ProgeCAD's help files have defeated me.

Thanking you in advance,