progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1593 by Jon72
Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 am
I am having some issues with printing shaded images from paperspace in ProgeCAD 2010.

If I print a page with multiple viewports from paperspace to a colour printer (Brother MFC 9130), the last viewport inserted will always be blank.

If I print the same page to PDF via ProgeCAD internal PDF printer, all viewports will print, but the image will contain large horizontal blank stripes added into the image.

Any clues???

Regards

Jon

#1599 by Jon72
Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 pm
No, not yet.

I have found I can print to PDF successfully if I use Nuance PDF printer instead of the internal PDF printer (it's just the one that I had installed - others might work too). I can then print from the PDF. A bit painful, but it works.

I was hoping to avoid the hassle of upgrading for the moment. I might give it a try at some stage in the future.

Jon

#1600 by caddit
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 am
Hi Jon72,

Well, at least it sounds like you have narrowed this to a printer / driver issue. I know some improvements were made in the progeCAD 2011 PDF printer - I was just curious I guess...