progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#2282 by pnfreire
Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:01 am
In ProgeCAD want to configure the mouse middle button to preform automatic osnaps.

In autocad I configure the Button 3, with this macro:

^pend,mid,cen,int,ins,nod;\

Can't figure how I can do the same in ProgeCAD...

#2283 by caddit
Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:52 pm
Dear pnfreire,

We can confirm from the developer that there is currently no access for changing middle-mouse-button functionality in progeCAD as of 2016 version.

The right mouse button can be customized, also you can map your needed functionality to a hotkey.

Let us know if you need more details about doing this.

#2292 by HAZCHEM
Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:30 am
You can do as per caddit's suggestion and add that string to a keyboard command in the customize menu. You may have to sacrifice a functioning keyboard button for the command. You can then use X-Mouse (3rd party program) to bind that keyboard button to the scroll wheel by using a simulated key.

X-Mouse is free. I use it to bind Esc to one of the side buttons on my mouse.

Recent Topics

User avatar Reloading ProgeCad2016

by caddit

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Default Avatar Start ProgeCad by C# dll Error

by ftauto

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm

User avatar Mathcad Prime 4.0 Released

by caddit

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:40 pm

User avatar Lisp routine help

by caddit

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Default Avatar Classic/Ribbon menu help

by SClapham

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:04 am

Twitter

About Us

Welcome to Ausstralia/New Zealand's CADDIT CAD software forum. CAD CAM Forum for support and discussion regarding AutoCAD, progeCAD IntelliCAD, Geomagic Freeform, Mathcad, CNC software.

This forum offers free support for progeCAD by qualified technical staff. Thank you for visiting.

CADDIT.net

The CADDIT.net team