progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#2045 by michaelkinder
Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:49 am
Hi, I am a recently new user to ProgeCAD and often in cad programs I adjust the icon size to the larger size, my reasoning is most users only use a certain amount of most common commands and removing the superfluous ones and adjusting the size makes for easier to find the command and less accuracy to click on it. Long way of asking does ProgeCAD support large icons?

#2046 by caddit
Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 am
Dear michaelkinder,

We have discussed your request with the development team. So far there have been only a few requests reported globally for this feature - and weirdly these all came from Australia.

However offering this option would take a lot of time investment modifying the new progeCAD interface. It is possible to offer this feature in the future if enough people ask for it globally, but at this point that isn't the case.

#2111 by merdrignac
Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:54 pm
It seems it might have been implemented in the past but has beendropped for some reason.I for one would like to see it re-introduced, as my eyesight is not what it once was.

#2122 by caddit
Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:09 pm
Request noted.

This has already come up before and forwarded, however like all feature requests, we will need many people to be asking for the same thing.