progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#167 by Richard Relph
Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:51 am
I used to have three command lines visable but all of a sudden now only one. I have tried to move the task bars etc but no can do .Silly little problem.
PS my wish list for the next version would include an out line of the paper in paper space to line up my title block.
Auto saving can still be slow but now I know to be patient :wink:
#168 by caddit
Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:44 am
Hi Richard Relph,

There are a couple of ways to adjust the size of the AutoLISP interpreter / command prompt. If the command line is part of a single grey bar along the bottom of the progeCAD window (the "status bar") you can single left click on it once to restore the previous prompt size. You can also drag the top border of the command window to whatever height you want. Here is a picture of what we mean:

Also you can try to use the "Restore Toolbar and Menu" command in your progeCAD Windows START menu. If that doesn't work, maybe your command prompt could be also dragged off screen - increase your graphics resolution, press F2 to show the full text window.