MATHCAD, Geomagic Freeform, Mecsoft VisualCAM & CAD CAM CNC software support discussion forum. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, evanish, Moderators

#1757 by Tonez
Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 am
The following problem happens on my Windows 7 (64 bit) with T-Flex 11.

I am trying to create a fragment from an existing assembly drawing and I get this whenever I try to save the fragment.

It's a very simple drawing (done purely to test for this problem). A simple extruded rectangle saved as a 3d model.

Then, using File -> Fragment -> Create I create the fragment file. It allows me to save this (so far empty) file OK.

Then I draw something over top of the main part greyed out in the background - and the error then comes when I try to save the drawn fragment.

If I continue with the save, and then try to open the fragment, nothing is there.

Any ideas?

#1761 by caddit
Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:08 pm
Dear Tonez,

We cannot duplicate the error using the latest upgrade to T-FLEX version 11.

It is possible that this may be a bug that was fixed in a later version, which upgrade release of version 11 do you have?

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Progecad 2017 > Missing Poup menus

by BayDviBerg

Fri May 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Default Avatar ProgeCAD as default drawing app.

by shanncon

Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 am

Default Avatar Progecad 2018 Mleader mtext width resize

by fging

Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Default Avatar Steel sections

by shanncon

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 am

Default Avatar 'Quick Select' window

by SClapham

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Twitter

About Us

Welcome to Ausstralia/New Zealand's CADDIT CAD software forum. CAD CAM Forum for support and discussion regarding AutoCAD, progeCAD IntelliCAD, Geomagic Freeform, Mathcad, CNC software.

This forum offers free support for progeCAD by qualified technical staff. Thank you for visiting.

CADDIT.net

The CADDIT.net team