progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#2156 by thomasullmann
Fri May 23, 2014 4:14 pm
i've made a drawing with different elements in different colours. In the ctb-file i deffinied that all colours has to be plot in black. only the wide of the lines are different, for example the white lines are 1mm, the green once are 0,5mm.

When i'm plotting the drawing in the 2d-visual style it works all right. But when i change to visual stile 3d, hidden ore realistic all the colours of the elements are realy plottet. a red line becomes red, a green one becomes green and so on.

i want to have all elements in black with the different wides i declared in the ctb-file.

sorry for my englisch, i'm a german and it is not so easy for me to explain my problem. But perhapps, somebody has an idea and can help me.

thomas

#2160 by caddit
Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:32 pm
Dear thomasullmann

This is the same as in AutoCAD. Because we emulate a lot of AutoCAD functionality, this behaviour is correct.

as you could verify in AutoCAD, after you activate the Realistic / Hidden / Shaded Visual Style, the print output will no longer be affected by the CTB color mapping.

In progeCAD, the Print Style Table option is simply disabled, when a Visual Style different than the 2D wireframe was activated. Same as in AutoCAD.

Go check ;)

#2161 by thomasullmann
Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:04 am
ok so thank you very much for your answer.