progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

o2c

#1984 by 10augustus
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 pm
Eventhough it is mentioned to do so, does the 2013 version supports O2c export ? 2012 did not , version 2010 did.
Did not get any answer on my last posting, are there any changes in the last version that might solve my problems . My evaluation period is finished so I can not check it out anymore.

Danny

#1986 by caddit
Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 am
10augustus,

Very few of our users used O2C so it wasn't ported to progeCAD 2013. Can I ask which link you saw this "mentioned" specifically for 2013 version?

Regarding your other query we will post when a patch has been issued.

#1988 by 10augustus
Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:06 pm
I regret this , I use it everday for client presentations !and use the 2010 version for it. its a perfect tool for a light weight presentation accessible for everyone !. As you are writing yourselves ....
One more reason to look out for another program, as the 2013 version crashed all the time.

<link archived>

"progeCAD 2013 Professional contains o2c features; 3D Models are easily exported and managed with the o2c tool. o2c is the best Tool for 3D models presentations.
A 3D model is more alive, convincing and touchable.
The o2c format is not only a 3D-Viewing on internet but also in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook within HTML email."

#1989 by caddit
Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:11 pm
Hi 10augustus,

That link is from a reseller site in the Philippines. Not sure where their information about O2C is from, will check and revert.

UPDATE: Thank you. It now appears that their website has been corrected in this regard. Please let us know if you find current refrences anywhere else.