progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1059 by durrroy
Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 am
Having trouble with Paper Space, I normally have many PS's. ProgeCAD saves my printer settings but the view in PS doesn't reflect the settings and I have to click "Apply to settings" in each PS before I print.
#1066 by caddit
Mon May 17, 2010 1:27 pm
Welcome durrroy,

Usually the solution to this common question comes down to understanding AutoCAD/progeCAD printing. What plot scale and view are you using? What Paper size have you selected? What is the actual paper size of your PostScript printer?

Which PostScript driver are you using?

#1068 by durrroy
Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 am
Printer set to Adobe PDF, Paper size "Arch D" and save changes is always checked marked.
#1075 by caddit
Tue May 18, 2010 5:34 pm
Hi durrroy,

I haven't seen this problem. You do know that the paper settings need to be applied to each paper space, one by one, correct?

Is there a cerain setting which isn't being applied, or does this seem to be a general problem? Is this also the case if you create a new drawing from scratch in progeCAD 2010?
#1114 by durrroy
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 pm
Yes I know that, I can have ten paper tabs and go threw and set every one of them. When I go back and check them they have all changed. This file was started in AutoCAD 2010 at work. It looks like I will have to finish it at work.