progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#2367 by AussieThai
Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am
I have a licence for progeCAD2016, but my computer recently crashed and I have had to buy a new one.
I am trying to load the software onto my new laptop, but when I download it from the link in the original email and try to load it, I repeatedly get the message "You are attempting to use a 32-bit installer on a 64-bit operating system." When I try to use the 64 bit link provided in that message, I get a download for progeCAD2017, for which I don't have a licence. Please assist with the correct link for progeCAD2016 64-bit so that I can load it onto my new computer and subsequently reactivate my licence.

Thanks
#2368 by caddit
Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:17 am
Hi AussieThai,

We understand that you are attempting to move your existing progeCAD 2016 license to a new computer.

The links on our website obviously update every time there is a new release of progeCAD software. We maintain older versons of progeCAD downloads on our website here:

Link to Older progeCAD Versions

(hint - select your correct download version from the drop down list - do not scroll up the page)

As always, we suggest you keep a backup copy of your software installer to prevent future inconvenience.