progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1972 by sigma
Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 am
I cant find any way to turn on the perspective view in 3d drawing.Hope someone can enlight me. Have tried the dview . Using Progecad 2013
#1973 by sigma
Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 am
Found it with help from support. It seems like perspective view has some problems, it made the program shut down. And when rendering it only render part of the drawing. I am new to this program,been drawing in DesignCad for many years,most of the time in 3d. I still have long way to go learning ProgeCad.

#1974 by caddit
Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:20 am
Welcome sigma,

In which program did you first create the three dimensional drawing which you are trying to render? Are you using wireframe or solids rendering?

What kind of operating system and graphics card do you have?

Await your answers thanks.

#1975 by sigma
Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 pm
I created it in progecad 2013.Using solid render.Operating system is windows 8. Graphic card is Nvidia Quattro fx 3500. I find that the perspective mode is not good for working on the drawing,the snaps don't work right and the cursor is all over the screen if you zoom in. I now do my testing in isometric mode and wireframe and having no trubble. The program have not shut down on my any more.I have 7 more days of testing before i deside to buy.I find the program real good for 2d but still struggling with 3d. One big advantage over Designcad is the simularity with autocad, If you learn this this you can do autocad too. And there is lots of autocad tutorials on youtube.

#1977 by caddit
Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 am
Dear sigma,

Can you please send us a copy of this drawing to:

We would like to take a look to better understand this report.

Thank you.