progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1868 by CreativeLance101
Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:58 am
I have upgraded from ProgeCAD 2010 USB to 2013 USB.
PROGECAD 2010: If i copy an entity and paste it, with ortho enabled, the pasted entity is constrained to the same alignment X or Y as the source entity that was copied.
PROGECAD 2013: If i copy an entity and paste it, with ortho enabled, the pasted entity is NOT constrained to the same alignment X or Y as the source entity that was copied and goes anywhere. What am I missing here please?

#1870 by caddit
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 am
Dear CreativeLance101,

Unlike previous versions of progeCAD, progeCAD 2013 has been completely redeveloped from ground-up and includes code from IntelliCAD 7. Although we do not have a specific bug already on file which sounds like your problem, it is possible that your situation is more unique.

Today, progeCAD 2013 has again been updated to 13.0.4 with many important fixes.

Please download the latest version of progeCAD 2013 from http://www.caddit.net/progecad/progecad.php and revert back to us if there is any improvement?

If the problem persists, you should send us an example file, attention "progeCAD Support" to:

Thanks.