progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1852 by riroko2
Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:34 am
Opening a previous drawing with the new ProgeCad2013, I've got a problem with Font-Types.

In my old drawing I've used a Text Style using "Arial Rounded MT Bold" as font. Opening this drawing with ProgeCad2013 it is displayed with a different font. Looking up the Text Style it says the font "ARLRDBD.ttf(not found)" is selected.

I can, however, select "Arial Rounded MT Bold" again!?

I've just seen it's happening with other Text Styles and other fonts as well.

Does that mean, if I open an old drawing with ProgeCad2013, I'll always have to set the correct font again?

#1856 by caddit
Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 am
Hi riroko2,

Can you please send us one of the old UN-modified drawings for further examination of this problem to:

We will have a look thanks.

#1857 by riroko2
Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:32 pm
You can use the file I sent you from my previous topics, e.g. from the 22 Oct 2010.
Just open the file, go to Format>Text Style. Then you'll see for the Text Styles other than the "Standard" one, that the Font Name comes up with, e.g. "ARIALN.TTF(not found)".

Can you reproduce that problem?

If you haven't got my file anymore, just tell me and I can send it again.
The same file you can also use related to my other topic with the problem of printing white.

Thanks for your help.