progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#159 by Old Megawatts
Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:07 am
I just recently purchased porgeCAD Pro to generate drawings to pass on to my program that generates g-code for my CNC mill. I have the latest Rev of PorgeCAD PRO and have reloaded it a couple of times in an attempt to eliminate the bug that seems to be giving me problems. If I draw just two lines, one vertical for an axis and one to the side of it and enter revserf, it should generate a series of segments around the axis. It will do this, however, I am unable to change the number of segments as I should be able to. No mater what I set in surftab1 and surftab2, it will usually generate four segments around the axis.
I really need this option to work as it is necessary to generating g-code. By the way, I am saving the drawings in .dxf as needed for the other program (MeshCAM). Also, the drawings have to be exploded before saving or MeshCAM can't read them.
The odd thing is if I draw a mesh cup, dome or ball, the surftab1 and surftab2 commands work as they should.
Any help???
OM
#161 by Old Megawatts
Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:40 pm
Thanks for the information and quick response.

OM