progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1593 by Jon72
Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 am
I am having some issues with printing shaded images from paperspace in ProgeCAD 2010.

If I print a page with multiple viewports from paperspace to a colour printer (Brother MFC 9130), the last viewport inserted will always be blank.

If I print the same page to PDF via ProgeCAD internal PDF printer, all viewports will print, but the image will contain large horizontal blank stripes added into the image.

Any clues???

#1599 by Jon72
Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 pm
No, not yet.

I have found I can print to PDF successfully if I use Nuance PDF printer instead of the internal PDF printer (it's just the one that I had installed - others might work too). I can then print from the PDF. A bit painful, but it works.

I was hoping to avoid the hassle of upgrading for the moment. I might give it a try at some stage in the future.

#1600 by caddit
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 am
Hi Jon72,

Well, at least it sounds like you have narrowed this to a printer / driver issue. I know some improvements were made in the progeCAD 2011 PDF printer - I was just curious I guess...