progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1466 by deang
Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 pm
I don't work within a large group that uses ProgeCAD. I often must open other people's AutoCAD drawings, modify/add-to and return them in the same basic form as when I got them. I can't use ProgeCAD as my main CAD program until I can fully use objects like Mleaders directly from AutoCAD.

I just tried another IntelliCAD based competitor's recently released trial product. I was surprised when my native AutoCAD 2010 Mleaders not only could be seen (sometimes in ProgeCAD) but behaved like AutoCAD Mleaders (full properties and modifications).

It's been a full year since I first ProgeCAD asked when this might be possible with ProgeCAD 2010 PRO (I own). Do anyone know when ProgeCAD will do the same thing (not just open as a block).

Thanks.

#1467 by caddit
Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 am
Hi deang,

That's because the new IntelliCAD 7 official branch is still in beta and unstable. We can only release a product based on it when it is released (otherwise we have a lot more problems)

It should be out in the next few months, and we will double-check the status of Mleaders and get back.