progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1036 by ellie
Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm
Hi , i have just upgraded to 2010pro from 2009 pro & am encountering some issues with opening some drawings . several drawings last viewed in 2009 have 'error regenerating entity "43E90" in "dispobj2.cpp" line 3701 . what does all that mean ? and any ideas as to how to fix it ?
#1038 by caddit
Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 pm
Hello ellie,

Usually errors like this indicate problems in the DWG file itself. I suggest that you clean the drawing first from the sending side application (progeCAD 2009?) with the usual tools, audit and purge which are provided for "housekeeping" of the data in a "clean" logical state. Then re-save the drawing.

Then you can try to re-open the drawing file in progeCAD 2010.

If you continue to have these errors after taking the steps mentioned, you may need to send us the file for analysis:

#1039 by ellie
Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 pm
thanks for teh quick response . i have tried cleaning the file & reopening in 2010 but still same problem . i will send the file !
#1044 by caddit
Sat May 01, 2010 12:30 am
Hello ellie,

The file opens without such error in this week's new minor refresh release of progeCAD (10.0.6.23) If progeCAD runs on a PC with internet access, you should be informed regarding this new version automatically. If your software now runs at 10.0.6.23 and you continue to have the same error, let us know.

In that case, it may be that you will need to completely uninstall progeCAD 2010 and re-install using the latest progeCAD full version installer which can be downloaded here.

Hope this solves the problem.