progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#874 by drawit
Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:40 pm
What is wrong with the site http://www.progesoft.com/ ? It flashes and flashes and I cannot contact them to ask them if I have found a bug !!

Does anybody else have the same problem with this website ? It has been like this for days !

Lets please try to fix this as soon as possible,

Thanks
#876 by scanf
Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Welcome drawit,

No one here is aware of this problem. We have not seen it on any system. To verify I just now checked again using IE7, IE8, Opera and also Mozilla Firefox 3.5 on an old Linux test box. No issues.

What OS and browser are you using? Have you tried using another PC/Browser? Did you try clearing your cache and restarting your browser?

Is this the only website which behaves this way for you or are there others?

Otherwise, just curious if there was something on progesoft.com that maybe we can help you with here? I see your other posts and someone will address these shortly..
#877 by drawit
Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 pm
Greetings scanf,

Thanks for responding. I just checked the website again, and on my Dell laptop from 2006 ? with windows xp professional version, with the latest firefox it just reloads and reloads. I only have 1/2 meg of ram. For some curious reason this is the only site I have ever had that does this. I will now try clearing my cache and turning my computer off and back on.

As far as other issues it is just the angle problem I have discovered so far. I have only tried using ProgeCAD smart for a few hours and have gotten stuck on trying to figure out that question.

Thanks,
#878 by drawit
Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:34 pm
Unfortunately, I am still having trouble with the site. It loads, then reloads, then reloads, about every 1 or 2 seconds. I have slow dsl but it is not a problem on any other site I have found so far.

Any ideas on how to help would be great.

Thanks