progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#845 by lomar
Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm
Hello,
I am a user of ProgeCad Smart 2008 and 2009 and I have the following problem. When I a drawing, made in 2008, open with 2009 I can not adjust the Dimension Style.
Even the Dimension Style 3ISO-25" and "Standard" is not to adjust.
If I open "Format" - "Dimension Styel" Iget a blank black box as an example.
Is this a bug in the 2009 ??

greet
Lomar
#847 by caddit
Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:10 am
lomar,

progeCAD Smart! 2009 does support both current dimension style overrides and new dimensions style creation (Main menu -> Format -> "Dimension Style.." or the ddim command)

More likely there is a problem with your file. Please run and post results from your "audit" and "purge" commands thank you.

#848 by lomar
Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 am
Hello,

I've checked my other files and they are ok. In these ones I can change the dimension style.

This is the result of the audit of the file in question.
" Total errors found during audit 0, fixed 0 "

What else can I do ??

greet
lomar
#851 by caddit
Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:21 am
Hello,

Since you are just using the limited progeCAD Smart! version there isn't much that we can do I am afraid. Smart! support is very limited, but from the sounds of it, you may need to either:

1) re-assign the dimension styles using an AutoLISP or VBA script program perhaps like DSTYLE.LSP from here:
http://www.spaug.org/LISP_Index03.Html (- untested this is just a suggestion)

2) Erase and re-create a dimension and see if the issue is fixed with a new dimension. However it sounds to me that perhaps something went wrong with the dimension style table itself in this file?