progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#664 by seasdes
Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 am
I dont seem to be able to change the print styles in my layer manager. Any ideas how to do this?
Seasdes
#666 by caddit
Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:05 am
Hi seasdes,

Here is the process to change / edit print style table files (CTB) for progeCAD in a nutshell:

From the progeCAD menu:
Tools -> Options -> Printing (tab)

You can select a print style table to use or edit / cerate new ones by clicking the button for it in the box shown. By double-clicking on an existing print style table file it will be opened in the Print Style Editor (shown bottom right corner above - ahem :) )

Hope that helps.

#667 by seasdes
Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 am
I was not clear enough.
What I am trying to do is to change the print style allocated to a layer to another print style.
Ie nothing happens when I click on a plot style that is allocated to a layer
Seasdes
#668 by caddit
Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 am
Hi seasdes,

You are right. This functionality is missing and the developers are currently discussing a schedule for possibly adding it as a minor upgrade in 2009 Professional, or as part of the 2010 version release possibly.

That's all the information I have been given at this time, possibly more to follow.

Thanks for pointing this out.
#1094 by seasdes
Tue May 25, 2010 2:54 am
caddit wrote:Hi seasdes,

You are right. This functionality is missing and the developers are currently discussing a schedule for possibly adding it as a minor upgrade in 2009 Professional, or as part of the 2010 version release possibly.

That's all the information I have been given at this time, possibly more to follow.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Do you have any idea when this will be implemented?
Seasdes
#1095 by caddit
Tue May 25, 2010 4:48 am
Hi seasdes,

Our partners are currently working closely with the ITC on a completely revised / updated code base for progeCAD's IntelliCAD 7 release early next year. This is a greatly needed revision which makes much better use of advanced CAD architecture but will not longer support some older platforms.

Once this version is released the subject of new features will be revisited.