progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#1058 by caddit
Fri May 14, 2010 8:34 am
Hi disegno,

Just to clarify, do you also have the same issue when you create a brand new drawing from within progeCAD 2010 and then add some viewports in layout, then change line weight and types?

Remember also to set your LTSCALE for visibility.

#1062 by disegno
Sat May 15, 2010 1:23 pm
ProgeCAD 2010
New Drawing
Paperspace: 2 viewports; 1:5, 1:2
LTSCALE = 1

Line scales not the same.

Regards
#1151 by Ronnie Gilchrist
Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am
Having monitored and been part of the preceding thread I am not quite sure if its something thats now with the developers or is a problem that cannot be duplicated in 2010.

We are using 2010 and this is becoming a major problem.

I have created a drawing from scratch in 2010 and drawn the various linetype that are visible and usable on our drawings. In paperspace I have created 4 modelviews all at 1:100 scale but of various sizes. As seen on the 'original.dwg' and the 'original.pdf' the linetypes are visible and printable as they are supposed to be.

If I change any one of the modelviews to a different scale (in this case the bottom right view) this then affects all the other views adversly for both viewing and printing of linetypes. For printing there is also no work around of regenerating each view it always reverts to unprintable linetypes when printing. The 'scaled.dwg' and 'scaled.pdf' shows how the linetypes do not view or print as they should in any of the other views apart from the one which had its scale changed.

As before I will email the four files mentioned above to try assist duplication and hopefully resolution of the problem.

Regards

Ronnie
#1173 by caddit
Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:47 am
HI Ronnie Gilchrist,

In fact, we have also forwarded your files to the developers and have had some discussion about it. After reviewing the files and message more carefully we see this is more a printing bug, as you say.

So I do believe someone has reproduced this and that we will continue following this up. But I can't give an ETA on when it will be fixed.