progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#513 by smelrond
Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 am
Hello
I have bought a license fir CADDIT 2008 and received a free upgrade for the 2009. After an HD failure, I have installed again CADDIT 2009 on the new HD, when I tried to register it, I received a message that I was installing the software for a second time and that no third time was allowed. Now, I hope to have no more HD failures but from what happened a question arises: if i should have the same problem again, I will be no more able to register my own bought program again? And if I am changing PC, will I be able to register CADDIT on the new machine and delete it from the old one?
Thank you very much
Emiliano
#516 by caddit
Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 am
Wow that's awful. Two complete hard drive failures in less than three months is very unusual, even on Windows.

<disclaimer-stuff>
Please be sure please that you are not somehow (maybe unknowingly?) trying to activate a single stand-alone serial number on more than one PC. This is important because it will cause our system to immediately blacklist the serial number as you describe.

Also be check that someone else did not somehow get access to your serial code and somehow tried to use for themselves. Serial sharing isn't legal or fair, and can cause legitimate users in Australia big problems.

None of this is meant as any kind of accusation, it applies to all users so please everyone be careful. If a single user needs to use progeCAD on more than one PC (like between their workstation and a laptop) we ship a USB license key option HERE.
</disclaimer-stuff>

After you check all that please send us an email with your serial so we know which one to check our logs on and maybe we can fix it for you.

#526 by smelrond
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:57 am
Hi!
no offence taken here but if I wanted to pirate a software I woundnt write here but to some warez site. :D
Can I PM you my serial number otherwise, could you please give me the address I should write to?
Thank you very much
Emiliano Della Bella