progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#491 by riroko2
Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 pm
Something really strange and annoying is going on, when I am moving an object, let's say a text, by drag and drop. After I've grabbed the object, as soon as I start shifting it, the screen flashes and moves the object to the top left corner of the screen and then back again, before I can finish the moving of the object.

This behavior of Progecad 2009 is very annoying and slows the progress down quite a bit, e.g when I just want to move some annotation out of the way that it is readable.

It only happens with Progecad 2009, it is working without any problems with Progecad 2008 and 2007!?

#492 by riroko2
Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:21 pm
I've just seen that "raycutting" talked about the same in his thread "Copy and paste". He talks about a blackout while moving or copying.

I've noticed that "blackout" while copying already with Progecad 08. But with copying it is not that much distracting. The moving with Progecad08 was fine. no issues there. Progecad07 had no problems moving nor copying.

But especially that "blackout" while moving with drag and drop is really annoying with Progecad09.