progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#353 by wavard
Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:19 am
Can someone please tell me what the best way is to create tables in Progecad 2008.

Walter
#362 by iCADsales.com
Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:34 pm
If you use Microsoft Excel you can tie your excel spreadsheet tables to your AutoCAD drawing and edit either in AutoCAD or Excel. Look for progeCAD AutoTable. you can get a trial download here

#363 by wavard
Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:17 pm
I downloaded AutoTable and installed it for ProgeCAD type of IntelliCAD. However when I run Excel or ProgeCAD I do not see a AutoTable toolbar. What do I need to do to get AutoTable to work.
I am using ProgeCAD Pro 2008.

Walter

#364 by iCADsales.com
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:37 pm
Make sure when you install it you are an administrator on your computer, autotable wont install unless you are. Otherwise, remove it via add remove programs in the control panel if it is there, log in as administrator on your machine and then try installing again.

If the menu still doesnt show up, go up to the menu bar and right click somewhere in the blank area so your list of toolbars comes up. look for autotable in the list and if there select it so a checkmark appears next to it.

If you still have trouble, please enter another post here and I can get a different install for you to try.

Hope it works for you soon, sorry for the inconvenience!

#365 by seasdes
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:09 pm
Am logged on as the administrator. Autotable shows that it is installed in the Control Panel. However it does not display in Excel or ProgeCAD 2008. I right clicked in the toolbar area & it still does not display??

Walter

#366 by iCADsales.com
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:27 pm
Are you Vista or XP? or something else?

Did you install progeCAD in the default location or someplace different?

I installed again today on a fresh progeCAD 2008 Professional (are you running that version?) and it worked fine...

If you are running the latest release and you installed progeCAD in the default location go ahead and grab the latest version at http://www.icadsales.com/public/AutoTab ... lliCAD.exe.

If not, uninstall autotable, fix the issues, and then reinstall.

If that one doesnt work I am going to put you in touch with the developer to find out why it isnt working...
#367 by iCADsales.com
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm
that last link had a period at the end that got in the way of the proper URL for that file... try this one...

http://www.icadsales.com/public/AutoTab ... lliCAD.exe ...

Hurry, there is a whole bunch of them trying to attach themselves to the end of that IntelliCAD...

Enjoy!