progeCAD support, tips and troubleshooting forum. progeCAD works very similar to some versions of AutoCAD. Moderated.

Moderators: caddit, Moderators

#329 by van
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 am
Hi,
Where can I down load the O2C player programme in English installation version for viewing ProCAD 3d model on other computer.
#330 by caddit
Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:12 am
O2C Viewer file download:
http://www.o2c.de/cms/en/index.php?a=102

Works as an ActiveX plugin to supported browsers (MSIE Internet Explorer, Mozilla-based Firefox etc) similar to VRML.

Explaination from progeSOFT:
3D models o2c export: progeCAD 2008 Professional contains O2C features; 3D Models are easily exported and managed with the O2c Tool. O2C is the best Tool for 3D models presentations.
A 3D model is more alive, convincing and touchable.
The o2c format is not only a 3D-Viewing on internet but also in Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook within HTML email.

#331 by van
Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:20 am
Hi,
I have previously down load the O2c tools from the same web site, unfortunately they are written in different language (I thick it's Germany) while processing installation, and I was not quite sure which option button should I select. Please help!
#332 by caddit
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:58 pm
Well, the webpage link above is the English side of their site. Make sure you download from that one, not the German language page.

The "O2C viewer software" itself is an plugin OCX control for either IE6/IE7, Netscape or other Mozilla based browser depending on what you download. The only German I see is the license agreement at the start of installation you just click the big "Ja" button (yes in German) and it installs the plugin for you. Afterward the right-mouse button menu IS in English (I am running it right now). Once you have it loaded you can see progeSOFT's demo O2C model on this page....

The controls are simple enough:
Click on the image and drag to animate model
Ctrl+Left Button to zoom
Shift+Left Button to Pan
Right Button Menu

Hope that helps...

#334 by van
Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 am
Thank. :D
That's what I need to know